Day 2 workout photo diary. The day I started the insanity workout. Ugh. Push through it all!
If you follow this post and saw what I will be doing, I am not changing anything, Just ADDING it. So it will be Insanity and an added workout of Just Dance 3 every day
Workout day one. Gonna do one of these every day. I know I am starting early but why force myself to wait for day one.
My starting off point. No sucking in no photo editing. Just me. Shorts are a size XL, tank top is a large. This was Pre workout.
Summer to slim day 1
So this week, I am staring to track my summer weight loss goals. My 24th birthday is coming up in August. I’ve been on a LONG path for loosing weight this past year for my sister’s wedding. Now that it is summer and I am not 100% in love with how I am looking in my fashion videos, I want to get into a bit slimmer of shape and feel more healthy.
Click the jump to see what I plan on doing!
so I love tv, and friends have been telling me to get into series, like last airbender/korra.
if you want to do this with me, pick 1/2 hour shows and for 1 season do a certain type of exercise during each episode
for me for last airbender and preping for legends of korra here is my plan
for each episode i watch, durring season 1 i do 200 crunches durring a episode
for season 2, i do 60 squats
for season 3 i will get small dumbells and do bicep curls and presses.
its a great way to burn calories while watching some awesome tv
lets see how it goes :)
Super proud of myself. When I bought this dress it was a bit tight. Now it looks so much better. Small steps baby! (Taken with instagram)
WEEK 1 PHOTO!
This is one of my goal weight dresses. I have a few dresses I bought that were a bit tight when I bough them or are from when I was super skinny. I use them as my markers for weight loss. I have about 4 of them and a skirt or 2 as well. its a great way to measure yourself without a scale, which for me is the scary part
week one breakdown- i did cheat a few days but I am trying much harder this week espically with The Hunger Games premiere, and Curt and Dom’s show this weekend.
I worked out every day, weather it was walking or walking and abs/legs/arms/tush.
I did start drinking more water and exchanged dairy for soy (SUPER YUMMY!!!)
where am I noticing the weight loss : not so much noticeable yet but i feel better and i feel the fat starting to shift a little bit in my legs and stomach, which is kinda weird but cool.
I was also talking with my friend Andrew and David last night about triggers for us, that thing that keeps in our minds to help motivate us more get in shape. for Andrew it was something his friend David called him once as a throw away comment. For me, it was my most recent photo with Darren. It might have been the angle it was taken at but i look and it and think, I don’t want to look tat size anymore, so yes in a way my motivation is to look better in a photo with Darren, or any of the other amazing people I get a chance to meet.
Here is to week 2 my fellow Cali Kickstarters!
Here is what I am up to:
- so until the end of the moth, i am doing no bread products of any kind
- i am really only eating fresh fruits, veggies, plain organic, greek yogurt, swiss cheese and maybe brown rice once a week
- drinking water more each day
- no soda, coffee, juice drinks, beer or super sugary drinks until june 1st
- power walking minium of 1.5 miles a day with a goal of a half mile run by the end of the month
- end of the week progress photos to track how my body is reacting to all of the changes ( if i go out and buy a scale…. lets just say my addictive personalities will get wore and i will kick it way into overdrive..)
lets do this people!
remember to follow me on twitter for my mobile updates and instagram pics of food i am eating :)
:) i have to be proud of the beginnings so I can work up to a goal of 6 miles daily
Quarter mile sprint…., not bad for the first time going out fora run vrs a power walk #littleachievements
This morning I woke up and did another power walk. I tweeted a bit of my progress with the zombie,run! app and had a super healthy protein shake from fresh and easy as well.
Let’s see how this all goes!
Also I thought of a track tag for this projects
So I am gonna tag these posts “Cali kickstart”
My amazing sister Stephanie is getting married in December, My stepsister Melissa in June, Coachella and summer are fast approaching. In order to make 2012 the year I invest in me, I am starting a change in my eating habits as well as working out more!
Starting monday I am changing up my eating habits a whole bunch. I might try and do a few things like no bread one week, no cheese another but who knows. what i do know is that starting monday, i start my new healthy me. Feel free to try this with me, try some of it, none of it or just watch as I kick my ass into as good of a shape as I am willing to work to get!
Here is what I am planing on doing.
- Until July 1st, I will not drink coffee, soda, energy drinks or any juice that is not 100% pure, no nothing added. I will also not eat any fried foods.
- Until the end of March, I will not eat bread at all. No sandwiches, no breaded fried anything, no cookies, no croutons, none of it.
- The first 2 weeks of April, i will cut the cheese from my diet, but still keep in things like yogurt.
Workout wise (this may change depending on when I get a job and my hours)
but until then:
- will do a minium of 1 mile each day, and to make it more interesting, I got the Zombies,Run! app which I will be posting pictures and tweeting my stats from each time I go out running
- if I am able to once I get a job, that may change to running on the treadmill,but I will still use the Zombies,Run! app.
- I am gonna get the wii that I left in MA and have it shipped out here and maybe try some new games
- I may invest in a shake weight, may not, but I gotta do more than cardio to keep up with the diet, am I right :)
So my goal: I am going full disclosure here and saying I fit into a size 14 dress. I would love to be able to wear a Medium dress instead of a Large or XL when I go out with friends, I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit, one piece or 2,without feeling like the entire world is staring at me. My goal is by July 1st, to be a size 10 in pants/dresses.
I will be tracking progress here on MyLifeLa, May do some photo updates, may not but for me, it is a lot about getting my body back to feeling healthy and haveing more self confidence in how I look. I will be posting some recipes like for yummy chicken, smoothies, salads, deserts you can make and more so you can try them as well!
Lets see how this goes!